For the fifth year running, we are holding our eCheminfo Community of Practice InterAction Meeting at Bryn Mawr College because of its perfect setting for relaxed but stimulating discussions with peers.
This year's program has sessions with over forty invited speakers on:
- Structure-Based Drug Design, Chaired by Alan Cheng (Amgen)
- Macromolecular Interactions and Networks, Chaired by Emil Alexov (Clemson University)
- Structure-Based Drug Design, Chaired by Natasja Brooijmans (Wyeth)
- Data Analysis and Visualisation Applications in Chemical Biology Chaired by Brian Marsden (Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Oxford)
- PDB Ligands, Chaired by John Westbrook (Rutgers University)
- Predictive Toxicology: Combining in vitro and in silico Techniques in Predictive Toxicology Applications, Co-chaired by Richard Judson (US EPA) and Vladimir Poroikov (Institute of Biomedical Chemistry of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences)
We will also hold a pre-conference wiki-supported workshop on October 12 on Drug Binding Affinities, co-chaired by Scott Brown (Abbott Laboratories) and Judith Lalonde (Bryn Mawr College). The workshop focus this year is on the technical aspects of setting up and running MM-PB/GB-SA binding affinity calculations and discussing case studies. Anyone attending the InterAction Meeting is more than welcome to participate in this and share experiences, engage in group discussions and co-create requirements for comparison studies.
Credit Cards: You can pay here online though PayPal or offline (Amex, MasterCard & Visa accepted). Please register here and the organiser will send you instructions separately.
Cancellations: Registration here counts as a confirmed ticket order and are transferrable within the same organisation. Cancellations received in writing by the organiser will be credited at 100% up to sixty days before the startdate, at 50% between thirty and fifty-nine days before the startdate.